WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S EXCEPTIONAL INITIATIVE - OUR WAY OF SHOWING APPRECIATION TO OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS FINANCIALLY IMPACTED UNDER CRYSTAL CRUISES' FORMER OWNERSHIP.
Any former Crystal guest who holds a verified claim in the Crystal Cruises LLC case for canceled sailings will be able to apply for credits to use towards future Crystal voyages on board either Crystal Serenity or Crystal Symphony.
• You must be a client of the former Crystal Cruises (Crystal Cruises LLC).
• You must have filed a claim in the Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors process ("Claim").
• The Claim must still be valid with sums currently outstanding and owed to you, net of any funds returned by the Assignee, credit card companies, insurance, or others.
HOW TO USE THE CREDIT
1. Apply for your credit by following the link on this page by no later than August 1, 2023.
2. Your Claim will be verified against the current list of outstanding amounts with the Assignee.
3. A Crystal agent will contact you to confirm the amount of your credit, which will be split into five equal sub-credits to be applied to five individual bookings. You must apply the first sub-credit to a booking on or before October 1, 2023.
4. Sub-credits may be retroactively applied to existing bookings or used to make new bookings for any voyage on Crystal Symphony or Crystal Serenity departing on or before December 31, 2025. Contact your preferred advisor or your Crystal agent to apply your sub-credits.